MSBI Training in Chennai
TIC Academy provides 100% real-time, practical and placement focused MSBI training in Chennai. Our MSBI course concentrates from basic level training to advanced level training. Our MSBI training in completely focused to get placement in MNC in Chennai and certification on MSBI after completion of our course. Our team of MSBI trainers are MSBI certified professionals with more real-time experience in live projects. Our MSBI Course syllabus is enough for anyone who wants to get MSBI certification which meets industry expectations. In our course plan, you will learn SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS),SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS),SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) with practical exercises and live examples.
Our TIC Academy is completely looking to offer this MSBI training in various places in and around Chennai. Our MSBI training centres are equipped with perfect environment to learn with all required facilities. We guide our MSBI training students to be a certified at end of our course. In the last six months time frame we are completed MSBI training for more than 2000+ students with excellent feedback and placements. We are charging very competitive in the market which helps to bring more MSBI professionals into this market. Our MSBI training course fee is very nominal which anyone can pay in installment basis as well. We are having multiple class timings which suit everyone who wants to learn in their own timings. Our MSBI training will be scheduled in regular weekdays and weekends based on the students request. We do have fast track MSBI training and online MSBI training with one-to-one basis. We are giving more MSBI training for corporates which employees of their company will be benefits with our training.
MSBI Training Support
[button color=”primary” size=”medium” url=”tel:8680073004″ target=”self”]8680073004[/button]
MSBI Training Syllabus in Chennai
SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS):
- Introduction to SSIS Packages and Legacy DTS Packages
- Introduction of (BIDS) and Explanation of All tool boxes, Solution Explorer, Package variables a
- Import and Export Wizard, Control Flow and Dataflow tasks
- Control Flow tasks like Execute SQL Task, BULK insert tasks, File System tasks , The FTP Task and Send mail task
- Dataflow tasks and transformations introduction
- Data sources, Data transformations, Copy column Transformation, Derived Column transformation, Conditional Split and Aggregate Transformation, Sort Transformation and Data Viewers.
- Slowly Changing Dimension (SCD) Concepts and its Transformations.
- Debugging, Error Handling and Logging
- How to implement Check points.
- SSIS Package Deployment and Package Management like how to schedule package , DTUtil and DTExec command.
SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS):
- Introduction to Data Warehousing, OLTP, OLAP, Star Schema and Snow Flake schema.. etc
- Understanding Dimension Modeling
- Creating Data source and Data source views
- Creating the Cube through Wizard and through UDM.
- Creating Dimensions and Measures in SSAS and how to add those in Cube.
- Partitions and Aggregations Design in cube and Processing Options in cube.
- Key Performance Indicators(KPI) , Perspectives and Translations .
- What is Build , Deploy and process in cube.
- How to do Slice and Dice in the Cube .
- How to retrieve the data in Cube i.e Through MDX .
- Full Coverage of MDX and its functions from Basics to Advanced.
- What is Role and How to give Cube access to a Login.
- Different Options for Deploying a Cube.
- How to take Cube backup and how to synchronize the cube from one server to another server and how to do that with XMLA query
- How to take the report from Cube in Excel and Power Pivot .
SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS):
- What is the Terminology involved in SSRS, SSRS Architecture and how to configure SSRS.
- What is Shared Data source and How to Create an Ad-hoc Report from Wizard.
- Creating Expressions and Conditional Formatting.
- How to Calculate Total and Percentage and how to create Drill-Down reports.
- Creating Report Parameter and Debugging Parameter issues.
- How to create a Basic Matrix Report , Tablix Report and Charts.
- How to Create a Standard and Data-driven Subscription and managing subscriptions.
- Managing Reports, Security and how to use Web-based Report Manager.
MSBI trainer Profile & Placement
Our MSBI Trainers
- More than 10 Years of experience in MSBI® Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime MSBI projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Chennai
- Trained 2000+ Students so far
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- certified Professionals
MSBI Placement Training in Chennai
- More than 2000+ students Trained
- 92% percent Placement Record
- 1000+ Interviews Organized
MSBI training Locations in Chennai
Our MSBI Training centers
- Anna Nagar
- Anna Salai
- Ashok Nagar
- T. Nagar
MSBI training batch size in Chennai
Regular Batch ( Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Weekend Training Batch( Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Fast Track batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)