SAP WM Training in Chennai
TIC Academy provides best SAP WM Training in Chennai as class room with placements. We designed this SAP WM Training from beginner level to advanced level and project based training with helps everyone to be ready for industry practices. Anyone who completes our SAP WM Training in Chennai will become a master in SAP WM with hands-on workouts and projects. Our SAP WM trainers are well experienced and certified working professionals with more experience in real time projects.
What is SAP WM?
The SAP Warehouse Management (WM) provides more granular control over warehouse processes than Inventory management.SAP WM also provides extensible, automated support in processing all goods movements and in managing stocks in organization warehouse complex. The system supports automated organized and systematic efficient processing of all logistics processes within warehouse.
Why SAP WM?
With the increase in number of SAP customers, the need for dynamic young professionals with SAP-skills increases – no matter in which business area graduate belongs. SAP is for example used by logistic companies, the telecommunication sector, automotive companies, as well as banks and the retail sector. Thus, having a basic understanding of SAP is a great asset to any application.
SAP can help concretizing one’s own plan of the personal career and reaching intended goals quicker.
Companies are looking for resources who are well trained in how to configure the SAP WM module in a step-by-step structured format. That is why we have carefully designed this course to exceed employer expectations. The training is hands-on right from the very beginning
SAP consultants are offered a better remuneration over their IT employees working in various technologies like Java, .net etc.
What we do at TIC Academy for SAP WM?
TIC Academy aspire to evolve with the new trend of technologies, delivering skills-based SAP education that is essential to market needs and convenient to students. SAP solutions give real-time visibility across the entire enterprise, Realizing the true potential of the SAP software.
Whom SAP WM is suitable for?
Anyone with experience as SAP WM Business User, Functional consultants in MM,IM, SD functional areas, Technical associates(ABAP etc) with functional knowledge is a appropriate candidate for a career in SAP WM as consultant. As one already know the business process, it is only a matter of learning to configure the same in SAP software.
It is easy to learn the SAP WM module if you follow the structured and tested training roadmap with milestones to compare your progress on a timeline.
Job opportunities in SAP WM
SAP is implemented and used by Multinational Corporations, SAP applications are increasingly being implemented by smaller companies. SAP itself is specifically focusing the SME market as the importance of technology to business decision-making increases. SAP MM opportunities are available across many industry sectors, including manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, wholesaling, retail and pharmaceuticals.
SAP WM Training Support8680073004
SAP Warehouse Management Training Syllabus in Chennai
Introduction to Warehouse Management
- Warehouse management overview in SAP R/3
- Organization Data
- Warehouse Structure
- Warehouse Master Data
- WM Material master view
Define Warehouse structure
- Warehouse number
- Storage type
- Storage section
- Storage Bin
- Picking Area
- Storage unit
- Quant etc..
- Material Master
- Storage bin
- Create Transfer requirement automatically
- Create Transfer requirement manually
- Create Transfer requirement for storage type
- Create Transfer requirement for material
Posting change notice
- Create Posting change notice – PCN
- Number Range for TO
- Create TO w.r.t Transfer Requirement
- Create TO w.r.t Posting change notice no
- Create TO w.r.t Storage unit
- Create TO w.r.t Material document
- Create TO w.r.t Inbound delivery
- T.O. Creation In Background
- Confirm the Transfer Order
- Cancel the Transfer Order
- Print Transfer Order
- Activate Automatic T.O. Creation
- Set Up Auto T.O. Creation for TR’s and PCN’S
- Allow Negative Stocks in Interim Storage Types
- Goods Movement (IM) Not Allowed for Storage Types
Put away Strategies
- Next to empty bin
- Fixed Bin
- Open Storage
- Addition to existing bin
- Fixed bin strategy
- Shelf life expired
- Stringent FIFO
Warehouse Management Business Scenario’s (MM)
- Goods Receipt processing with inbound delivery (with ASN)
- Goods receipt processing without inbound delivery
- Goods issue for internal consumption
- Replenishment Control for Storage Type
Warehouse movement types
- Define reference movement types for WM
- Assign reference movement types to WM movement types
- Storage type search strategies
- Storage section search strategies
- Storage bin type search strategies
- Create Physical inventory record
- Enter count results
- Clear the difference in WM
- Clear the difference in IM
Batch Management in WM
- Condition Tables
- Access Sequence
- Strategy Types
- WM Batch Search Procedure
- Batch Status in WM
- Characteristics and class
- SLED In Batch in WM
- Manual And Automatic Batch Display In WM
- WM with QM
- WM with PP
- WM with SD
User Exists and Standard WM Reports
SAP Warehouse Management trainer Profile & Placement
Our SAP Warehouse Management Trainers
- More than 10 Years of experience in SAP Warehouse Management Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime SAP Warehouse Management projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Chennai
- Trained 3000+ Students so far.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- Certified Professionals
SAP Warehouse Management Placement Training in Chennai
- More than 2300+ students Trained
- 96% percent Placement Record
- 950+ Interviews Organized
SAP Warehouse Management training Locations in Chennai
Our SAP Warehouse Management Training centers
- Anna Nagar
- Anna Salai
- Ashok Nagar
- T. Nagar
SAP Warehouse Management Training batch size in Chennai
Regular Batch ( Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Weekend Training Batch( Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Fast Track batch
- Seats Available : 6 (maximum)