SAP FICO Training Institute in Chennai
TIC Academy provides 100% real-time, practical and placement focused SAP FICO Training in Chennai. Our TIC Academy SAP FICO Training course Content concentrates from basic level training to advanced level training. Mr. Selvam is the best trainer for SAP FICO Module who are in training field for more than 15+ years.
Our TIC Academy SAP FICO training in completely focused to get Job placement in MNC in Chennai and certification on SAP FICO Training after completion of our SAP FICO course at our training center. Our TIC team of SAP FICO Trainers are SAP FICO Certified professionals with more real-time experience in live SAP projects.
In our SAP FICO training program, you will learn Accounting Customizing I, Financial Closing, Asset Accounting, Basics of SAP ERP, SAP Net Weaver, and SAP Solution Manager, General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Accounting Customizing II, Reporting in Financials, SAP FICO real time Training.
SAP FICO Training Institutes in Chennai
Our TIC Academy is completely looking to offer this SAP FICO Training in various places in and around Chennai. Our SAP FICO Training centers are equipped with perfect environment to learn with all required facilities at our center. We guide our SAP FICO Training students to be a certified at end of our SAP FICO course.
In the last five months time frame we are completed SAP FICO Training for more than 200+ students with excellent feedback and placements.
We are charging best in the market which helps to bring more SAP FICO Training professionals into this market.
Our SAP FICO Training course fees is very nominal which anyone can pay in installment basis as well.
TIC Academy are having multiple class timings which suit everyone who wants to learn in their own timings.
Our SAP FICO Training will be scheduled in regular weekdays and weekends based on the students request with flexible timings.
We do have fast track SAP FICO Training and on-line SAP FICO Training with one-to-one basis and in group.
We are giving more SAP FICO Training for corporate which employees of their company will be benefits with our SAP FICO training.
Download SAP FI Syllabus
Admission Procedure SAP FICO Training
- Needed Students only with Accounts Background (B.Com, M.Com, CA, MBA Finance)
- Passport size photograph for life time support ID
- Address proof & ID Proof
- Emergency Contact Number
SAP FICO Course Advantages
- Real-Time Project Training
- Hands-on (Practical) Training
- 100% Placement Support
- 10+ Experienced Professionals
- Flexible Batch Timings
- Minimum Batch Size
- Implementation based training
- Job oriented training in SAP Finance
Who Can do SAP FICO training ?
- Candidates with Finance background can do SAP Finance Course.
- Especially people who have completed B Com, CA, ICWA, MBA Finance can do SAP FI & SAP CO Module.
- Either you are fresher or experienced but must have account background to do this course.
What kind of Opportunity you can get after doing this SAP FICO Module?
- Suppose if candidate is fresher you can get end user Openings
- If candidate is experienced person then Consultant kind of Opportunity you can get.
SAP FICO Training Course Content
Introduction to SAP R/3
- Introduction to ERP, and S.A.P
- What is S.A.P / R/2-R/3 ARCHITECTURE
- S.A.P Server landscape
- OVER VIEW OF FICO
Financial Accounting Basic Settings:
- Definition of company
- Definition of company code
- Assignment of company to company code
- Definition of business area
- Definition of fiscal year variant
- Assignment of fiscal year variant to company code
- Definition of posting period variant
- Assignment of posting period variant to company code
- Open and close posting period
- Defining document type & number ranges
- Maintenance of field status variants
- Assignment of field status variant to company code
- Definition of tolerance groups for GL accounts
- Definition of tolerance groups for employees
- Assignment of tolerance groups to users
- Taxes on Sales & Purchases (input & output)
- Creation of chart of Accounts
- Defining Accounts Groups
- Defining Retained Earnings Account.
General Ledger Accounting:
- Creation of General Ledger Master (with and with out reference)
- Display/Change/Block/Unblock of general ledger master
- Document Entry posting normal postings and posting with reference
- Display and change of documents
- Display of GL balances
- Display GL account line items
- Parked documents
- Hold documents
- Creation of Sample Document and postings with sample documents
- Defining recurring entry document and postings with recurring doc.
- Creation of account assignment model and posting
- Configuration of line layouts for display of GL line items
- Reversal of individual documents, mass reversal , reversal of cleared items and reversal of accrual and deferral documents
- Defining Exchange Rate types and Translation ratios
- Define Exchange rates & posting of foreign currency transactions
- Interest calculations on term loans
- Accrual and Deferral documents
- Creation of vendor account groups
- Creation of number ranges for vendor master records
- Assignment of number ranges to vendor account groups
- Creation of tolerance group for venders
- Creation of vendor master (display/change/block/unblock of vender master)
- Posting of vendor transactions (invoice posting, payment posting, credit memo)
- Settings for advance payments to parties (down payment) and clearing of down payment against invoices (special GL transactions)
- Posting of partial Payment & Residual Payment
- Creation of payment terms
- Creation of house banks and account ids.
- Creation of check lots and maintenance of check register
- Display check register
- Cancellation of un issued checks
- Creation of void reasons
- Cancellation of issued checks
- Posting of purchase returns
- Configuration of automatic payment program
- Payment to vendors through APP
- Defining correspondence & party statement of accounts
- Creation of customer account groups
- Creation of number ranges for customer master records
- Assignment of number ranges for customer account groups
- Creation of tolerance group for customers
- Creation of customer master (display/change/block/unblock of vendor master)
- Posting of customer transactions (sales invoice posting, payment posting, debit memo)
- Settings for advance payment from parties (down payment)
- Configuration of settings for dunning
- Generating the dunning letters
- Defining correspondence and party statement of accounts
- Bills of exchange
- Posting of sales return
- Defining chart of depreciation
- Creation of 0% tax codes for sales and purchased
- Assignment of chart of depreciation to company code
- Defining account determination
- Definition of screen lay out rules
- definition of number ranges for asset classes
- Integration with General Ledger & Posting rules
- Defining Depreciation key
- Definition of multilevel methods
- Definition of period control methods
- Creation of main asset master records
- Creation of sub asset master records
- Acquisition of fixed assets
- Sale of fixed assets
- Transfer of assets
- Scrapping of assets
- Depreciation run
- Line item Settlement of assets under construction of capital work in progress
New General ledger accounting:
- Parallel ledgers
- Document splitting
- Financial statement version
- General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Assets Reports Integration
Integration of financial accounting with materials management:
- Definition of organizational units in materials management i.e. plant, storage location and purchase organization
- Assignment of organizational units to each other
- Definition of tolerance groups for purchase orders
- Definition of tolerance groups for goods receipt
- Definition of tolerance groups for invoice verification
- Definition of vendor specific tolerances
- Creation, display and change of material master records
- Creation of plant parameters
- Maintenance of posting periods for materials management
- Maintenance of parameters for invoice verification
- Maintenance of plant parameters for inventory management and physical inventory
- Definition of attributes for material types
- Assignment of GL accounts for material transactions in financial accounting (Integration of MM with FI)
- Creation of purchase order, posting of goods receipt, invoice verification and
- Goods issue for production
Integration of financial accounting with sales and distribution:
- Definition of sale s organization
- Definition of distribution channels
- Definition of divisions
- Assignment among various organizational units in SD
- Definition of partner functions
- Definitions of shipping point and loading points
- Definition of pricing procedures
- Determining the shipping points
- Determining the pricing procedures
- Maintenance of SD condition types
- Maintenance of condition records
- Assignment of GL accounts for sales transactions( integration of FI with SD)
- Creation of sales order
- Initialization of stock
- Posting the delivery of goods
- Creating the sales invoice
SAP CO (CONTROLLING) Training in Chennai
Basic settings for controlling:
- Defining Controlling Area
- Defining Number ranges for Controlling Area
- Maintain Planning Versions
Cost element accounting:
- Creation of primary cost elements from financial accounting area
- Creation of primary cost elements from controlling area
- Display of cost element master records
- Change cost element master records
- Primary cost element categories
- Secondary cost element categories
- Default account assignments
Cost Center Accounting:
- Defining Cost Center Standard Hierarchy
- Creation of Cost Centers and cost center groups
- Display cost center master records
- Change cost center master records
- Creation of cost center groups
- Posting to cost centers
- Reposting of co line items
- Repost of Costs
- Planning for cost centers
- Overhead Calculation
- Creation of secondary cost element master records
- Creation and Execution of Distribution Cycle
- Creation and execution of assessment cycles
- Cost center reports
- Defining order types
- Creation of internal order master records
- Display internal order master records
- Change internal order master records
- Postings to internal orders
- Planning for internal orders
- Reposting co line items for internal orders
- Repost of costs for internal orders
- Report of Variance analysis for internal orders
- Creation of real internal orders
- Posting of business transaction to real orders
- Definition of allocation structures
- Definition of settlement profiles
- Definition of planning profiles
- Settlement of real internal orders
- Budgeting and availability control
- Maintain number ranges for budgeting
- Define tolerances for availability control
- Specification of exempt cost elements from availability control
- Maintenance of budget manager
Profit Center Accounting:
- Basic Settings for Profit Center Accounting
- Creation of Dummy Profit Centers
- Maintenance of control parameters for actual postings
- Maintaining planning versions for profit centers
- Maintaining the number ranges for profit center documents
- Creation of profit center master records
- Display of profit center master records
- Changing the profit center master records
- Creation of revenue cost elements
- Automatic Assignment of Revenue elements for Profit Centers
- Assignment of profit centers in cost center master records
- Creation of account groups in profit center accounting for planning
- Planning for profit and loss account items
- Planning for balance sheet items
- Posting of transactions into profit centers
- Generating the variance reports for profit and loss account items
- Generating the variance reports for balance sheet items.
- Maintaining the operating concern
- Define profitability segment characteristics
- Assignment of controlling area to operating concern
- Activating the profitability analysis
- Define number ranges for actual postings
- Mapping of SD conditions types to COPA value fields
- Creation of reports
- Viewing the reports
Product cost planning:
- Creation of bill materials
- Creation of activity type master records
- Planning for activity hours
- Activity type price calculation
- Creation of work center master records
- Creation of routing
- Defining cost sheet( over head structures)
- Assignment of cost sheet to costing variant
- Creation of cost estimate with quantity structure
- Creation of cost estimate without quantity structure
SAP FICO trainer Profile & Placement
Our SAP FICO Trainers
- More than 15+ Years of experience in SAP FICO Technologies
- Has worked on multiple real time SAP FICO projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Chennai
- Trained 5000+ Students so far.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- SAP FICO certified Professionals
SAP FICO Placement Training in Chennai
- More than 5000+ students Trained
- 96% percent Placement Record
- 1500+ Interviews Organized
SAP FICO training Locations in Chennai
Our SAP FICO Training Centers
- Anna Nagar
- Anna Salai
- Ashok Nagar
- T. Nagar
SAP FICO training batch size in Chennai
Regular Batch ( Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Weekend Training Batch( Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Fast Track batch
- Seats Available : 7 (maximum)
SAP FICO training duration in Chennai
( Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Duration : 40 days
Weekend Training Classes
( Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Duration : 8 Weeks
Fast Track Training Program
( 5+ hours daily)
- Duration : within 20 days
SAP FICO Module Implemented Companies for Job Opportunities
- All MNC Companies have SAP FI & SAP CO Implemented.
- In middle East most of the Oil & gas Companies have SAP FI & SAP CO Implemented so candidate will have more opportunities for SAP FICO.
- Kindly please reach our center for free interview question for SAP FI & SAP CO Modules.
SAP FICO Certification Support
- Kindly please visit authorized SAP Site for SAP FI Certification requirements we provide only knowledge and guidance but for Certification purpose contact SAP authorized centers.
SAP FICO Related Training Courses
Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Why TIC Academy for SAP FICO Training ?
- SAP FICO Course at TIC Academy is designed & conducted by SAP FICO experts with 15+ years of experience in the SAP FICO domain.
- Only institution in Chennai with the right blend of theory & practical sessions.
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours.
- More than 10,000+ students trust TIC Academy.
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind.
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students.
- Interview tips and training.
- Resume building support.
- More Queries on SAP FICO Module.
- Real-time projects and case studies.
✅ What is the Prerequisite for SAP FICO ?
- You must have Accounts background for doing SAP FICO Module.
✅ Can Freshers do SAP FICO Module ?
- Yes freshers can do and get Jobs as end user.
✅ Will TIC Academy Support you for Placement ?
- We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 500+ small, mid-sized and MNC’s
- Many of these companies have openings for SAP FICO.
- Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students.
- The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
✅ How do I enroll for the SAP FICO Course at TIC Academy ?
- You can contact our support number at 86800 73004 or directly walk-in to our Center.
✅ How many students have been trained by TIC Academy up till now ?
- We are proud to state that in the last 8+ years of our operations we have trained over 10,000+ aspirants to well-employed IT professionals in various IT companies.
✅ How old is TIC Academy ?
- We have been in the SAP FICO training field for close to a decade now.
- We set up our operations in the year 2011 by a group of IT veterans to offer world class IT training.
✅ What will be the size of a SAP FICO batch at TIC Academy ?
- We at TIC Academy believe in giving individual attention to students so that they will be in a position to clarify all the doubts that arise in complex and difficult topics.
- Therefore, we restrict the size of each SAP FICO batch to 3 or 4 members.
✅ How equipped are the SAP FICO faculties at TIC Academy ?
- Our SAP FICO faculty members are industry experts who have extensive experience in the field handing real-time application and completing mega real-time projects in related areas SAP FICO Module in different sectors of the industry.
- The students can rest assured that they are being taught by the best of the best from the SAP FICO industry.
✅ Will I be given sufficient practical training in SAP FICO ?
- Our course ware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in SAP FICO.
- The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students time and commitment.
✅ What if I miss Sessions ?
- No Worries. We will Support you for sure to cover those topics which have been missed.
✅ What are the payment modes accepted at TIC Academy ?
- We accept Cash, Card, Bank transfer and G Pay.