Best SAP BPC Training in Chennai
✍ Learn SAP BPC Training in Chennai by MNC Experts who have 15+ years of Industrial experience in SAP BPC Module.
✍ TIC Academy have trained more than 5000+ Students in SAP BPC module along with Job Support.
✍ Our TIC Academy SAP BPC training in completely focused to get Job placement in MNC in Chennai.
✍ Our TIC Academy team of SAP BPC Trainers are SAP BPC Certified professionals with more real-time experience in live SAP projects.
✍ Our TIC Academy SAP BPC Training course Content concentrates from basic level training to advanced level training.
SAP BPC Training Institutes in Chennai
💻 Our TIC Academy is completely looking to offer this SAP BPC Training in various places in and around Chennai.
💻 Our SAP BPC Training centers are equipped with perfect environment to learn with all required facilities at our center.
💻 We guide our SAP BPC Training students to be a certified at end of our SAP BPC course.
💻 In the last five months time frame we are completed SAP BPC Training for more than 500+ students with excellent feedback and placements.
💻 We are charging best in the market which helps to bring more SAP BPC Training professionals into this market.
SAP BPC Training Center in Chennai
📕 Our SAP BPC Training course fees is very nominal which anyone can pay in installment basis as well.
📕 TIC Academy are having multiple class timings which suit everyone who wants to learn in their own timings.
📕 Our SAP BPC Training will be scheduled in regular weekdays and weekends based on the students request with flexible timings.
📕 We do have fast track SAP BPC Training and on-line SAP BPC Training with one-to-one basis and in group.
📕 We are giving more SAP BPC Training for corporate which employees of their company will be benefits with our SAP BPC training.
What is SAP BPC ?
📘 SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) tool is used to support all operational and financial activities in an organization. SAP BPC helps in automating and streamlining business forecast, planning, and consolidation activities in your organization.
Admission Procedure SAP BPC Training
🔑 Needed Students only with Accounts Background (B.Com, M.Com, CA, MBA Finance)
🔑 Passport size photograph for life time support ID
🔑 Address proof & ID Proof
🔑 Emergency Contact Number
SAP BPC Course Advantages
➽ Real-Time Project Training
➽ Hands-on (Practical) Training
➽ 100% Placement Support
➽ 10+ years of Experienced Professionals
➽ Flexible Batch Timings
➽ Minimum Batch Size
➽ Implementation based training
➽ Job oriented training in SAP Finance
Who Can do SAP BPC training ?
⏩ Candidates with Finance background can do SAP Finance Course.
⏩ Especially people who have completed B Com, CA, ICWA, MBA Finance can do SAP FI & SAP CO Module.
⏩ Only experienced professionals can do the SAP BPC Module must have SAP FICO Module experience.
SAP BPC Training Course Syllabus
Unit 1: Concepts and Objects in BPC Administration
- Business Objects Overview and Advantages of BO PC
- Business Planning and Consolidation Some Modeling Aspects
- Environment Management
- Dimension Management
- Creating Models
Unit 2: SAP EPM 10.0 add-in
- Creating a Planning and Consolidation Connection
Unit 3: EPM Client Microsoft Office Excel
- Create a Report
- Create a Input Form
- Unit 4: Comments
- Enable Comments
- Input and Retrieve Comments
Unit 5: Multi-Reporting and Axis Sharing
- Create a Multi-Reporting Spread Sheet
- Share axis from one report with another report
Unit 6: Formatting
- Dynamic formatting
- Link a formatting sheet to one or several reports
- EPM Function to apply formats
Unit 7: EPM Cell-based formulas
- EPMAxisOverride Cell-based formula
- EPMDimensionOverride Cell-based formula
- EPMInsertCellsBeforeAfterBlock Cell-based formula
Unit 8: Books
- Create a Book Template
- Validate the Book Template
- Publish a book to the Web Library
- View the book in the Book Viewer
Unit 9: New Web Client
- Create a Planning and Consolidation Web Report
- Change the Report Behavior
- Add a Chart to Report
- Create a Web Input Form
- Entering Comments via Web
- Creating Document Types and Sub Types
Unit 10: Data Acquisition, Transformation, ECC and BW
- Data Acquisition, Transformations, Packages, and Package Links
Unit 11: Working with Logic Scripts
- Logic Script and Online Execution
- Logic Script and Central Execution
- Logic Script and Allocation
- Logic Script and ABAP Integration
- Dimension Member Formulas
Unit 12: Drill Through
- New Drill Through features
- Create a new Drill Through
- Specify the specific parameters of a Drill Through
- Delete any parameter
- Test Drill Through
Unit 13: Business Process Flows
- How to manage Life Cycle of BPF Instances: Create/Start, Suspend, Reset, Archive
- How to manage assignment of Process and Activity Instances
- E-Mail notification
Unit 14: Crystal Dashboards
- Design a Dashboard and Export it to Flash format in SAP Business Objects dashboard design
- Insert a Flash object into a report
- Publish a Flash objects into the Web
- Creating Crystal Dashboards Using EPM Connector
- Explain Crystal Dashboards functions with BPC Data
- Display the content of a .txt file stored in Content Library
- Input data in BPC from Dashboards
Unit 15: Word and Powerpoint Integration
- Explain MS Word Integration with BPC 10.0
- Explain MS PPT Integration with BPC 10.0
Unit 16: BPC 7.5 Migration
- How to migrate BPC 7.5 Reports built with former EV Functions
- How to migrate BPC 7.5 EVDRE Reports
Unit 17: Others
- Work Status
BOPC 10.0, NW Consolidation Work Spaces
Unit 1: SAP Business Objects Planning and Consolidation Framework
- Environment and Models
- Dimensions, Properties, and Loading Master Data
Unit 2: Data Collection and Preparation
- Transaction Data Collection
- Journal Entries and Balance Carry Forward
Unit 3: Consolidation Controls
- Execute Controls
Unit 4: Currency Translation
- Account Transformation
- Consolidation Logic
Unit 5: Ownership Manager
- Setup Master Data to support Ownership Manager Calculations
- Setup Business rule Methods to support Ownership Manager Calculations
- Access the Ownership Manager Web Interface
- Create an Ownership Structure
Unit 6: Consolidation of Investments
- Consolidation of Investment Concepts
Unit 7: Inter Company Eliminations
- Inter Company Matching
Unit 8: Consolidation Monitor
- Explain Status information displayed in the Monitor
- Describe the running rules
- Describe incremental consolidation
- Inter Unit Elimination and US Elimination
- Consolidation of Investments Architecture
- Execute Ownership Calculations
- Currency Translation
- Review Controls
SAP BPC trainer Profile & Placement
💼Our SAP BPC Trainers
📚 More than 15+ Years of experience in SAP BPC Technologies
📚 Has worked on multiple real time SAP BPC projects
📚 Working in a top MNC company in Chennai
📚 Trained 5000+ Students so far.
📚 Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
📚 SAP BPC certified Professionals
SAP BPC Placement Training in Chennai
👍 More than 5000+ students Trained
👍 96% percent Placement Record
👍 1500+ Interviews Organized
SAP BPC training batch size in Chennai
Regular Batch ( Morning, Day time & Evening)
📢 Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Weekend Training Batch( Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
📢 Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Fast Track batch
📢Seats Available : 7 (maximum)
SAP BPC training duration in Chennai
Regular Classes ( Morning, Day time & Evening)
⏰ Duration : 40 days
Weekend Training Classes ( Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
⏰ Duration : 8 Weeks
Fast Track Training Program ( 5+ hours daily)
⏰ Duration : within 20 days
SAP BPC Certification Support
SAP BPC Blogs
SAP BPC Course Fees
💰 We assure that you will get best fees in Market
SAP BPC Related Training Courses
📣 FAQ on SAP BPC
✅ Who will be trainer for SAP BPC Module ?
Trainer with 10+ years of experience in SAP Finance module who have 4+ years of experience in SAP BPC will conduct classes.
✅ What is the duration of the course?
In general 45 hrs of class but may extend for sometime completely depends on Candidate.
✅ Do you conduct practical class for BPC ?
100% Real Time Practical Training will be offered.
✅ What about the placement for SAP Course ?
100% Placement assistance will be offered for all the modules.
✅ Can freshers learn SAP BPC Module ?
SAP FICO Knowledge is needed to learn SAP BPC Course.
✅ What is the Mode of payment ?
Cash, Card and Online Payment accepted.