Ruby Training in Chennai
TIC Academy provides 100% real-time, practical and placement focused Ruby training in Chennai. Our Ruby course concentrates from basic level training to advanced level training. Our Ruby training in completely focused to get placement in MNC in Chennai and certification on Ruby after completion of our course. Our team of Ruby trainers are Ruby certified professionals with more real-time experience in live projects. Our Ruby Course syllabus is enough for anyone who wants to get Ruby certification which meets industry expectations. In our course plan, you will learn Introduction,Getting Started,Ruby. New,basic Ruby Language Elements,Control Structures,Collections (Arrays and Hashes) in Ruby,Object Orientation: Individual Objects,Classes and Objects,More Classes and Objects,Regular Expressions,Special Variables and Pseudo-Variables,Exceptions,MySQL Database Connectivity, with practical exercises and live examples.
Our Training in Chennai is completely looking to offer this Ruby training in various places in and around Chennai. Our Ruby training centres are equipped with perfect environment to learn with all required facilities. We guide our Ruby training students to be a certified at end of our course. In the last six months timeframe we are completed Ruby training for more than 2000+ students with excellent feedback and placements. We are charging very competitive in the market which helps to bring more Ruby professionals into this market. Our Ruby training course fee is very nominal which anyone can pay in instalment basis as well. We are having multiple class timings which suit everyone who wants to learn in their own timings. Our Ruby training will be scheduled in regular weekdays and weekends based on the students request. We do have fast track Ruby training and online Ruby training with one-to-one basis. We are giving more Ruby training for corporates which employees of their company will be benefits with our training.
Ruby Training Support[button color=”primary” size=”medium” url=”tel:8680073004″ target=”self”]8680073004[/button]
Ruby Training Syllabus in Chennai
- What is Ruby?
- What is it used for?
- The Command Prompt
- Installing Ruby
- Running Ruby
- Ruby Documentation: RDoc and ri
- Ruby Is an Object-Oriented Language
- Some basic Ruby
- Arrays and Hashes
- Control Structures
- Regular Expressions
- blocks and Iterators
- Reading and Writing
basic Ruby Language Elements
- Structure of statements and comments.
- Variables and constants.
- Assignments and calculations
- Integer, float and string formats.
- Single and double quotes
- Here documents, general strings
- blocks and the if statement.
- Writing conditions.
- Comparative, boolean and range operators.
- Conditionals – if, unless, case, etc.
- Loops – while, for in, until, etc.
- break, next, retry and redo.
- defined? and ternary operators.
Collections (Arrays and Hashes) in Ruby
- What is a collection?
- Arrays and hashes.
- Constructing an array.
- Nesting arrays. Hash keys, iterators, etc.
Object Orientation: Individual Objects
- History – unstructured and structured code.
- Introduction to object oriented programming.
- classes and methods.
- Static and nonstatic.
- Instances, constructors and destructors.
- Accessing members of a class.
- Loading and using classes.
- Direct access to variables.
- Encouraging class use.
Classes and Objects
- Objects, classes and methods.
- Constructors and attributes.
- Instance and class variables.
- Class and object methods.
- Including files – load and require.
More Classes and Objects
- Public, private and protected visibility.
- Singletons and defs.
- Inheritance mixins, and super.
- Destructors and garbage collection.
- Namespaces and modules.
- What Regular Expressions Let You Do
- Ruby’s Regular Expressions
- Anchors, literals, character groups and counts.
- Matching in Ruby.
- Modifiers i, o, x and m.
- Pattern matching variables.
- Digging Deeper
- Pattern-based Substitution
- Advanced Regular Expressions
Special Variables and Pseudo-Variables
- ARGV, $0 and friends – the command line.
- Other special variables from $: through $$ to $<.
- Environment variables.
- Reserved words in Ruby.
- begin and end (and a mention of bEGIN and END).
- raise and rescue.
- throw and catch
MySQL Database Connectivity
- Using Ruby/DbI to connect to MySQL
- Database connectivity: introducing the DbI module
- Origins of DbI, the database interface module
- DbI architecture
- Overview of available DbDs (database drivers)
- Setting up and configuring DbI and DbDs
- Sending the SQL statement to the database for execution
- Displaying a single value returned from the database
- Displaying multiple rows of data returned from the database
- Handling errors
Ruby trainer Profile & Placement
Our Ruby Trainers
- More than 10 Years of experience in Ruby Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime Ruby projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Chennai
- Trained 2000+ Students so far
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- certified Professionals
Ruby Placement Training in Chennai
- More than 2300+ students Trained
- 97% percent Placement Record
- 986+ Interviews Organized
Ruby training Locations in Chennai
- Anna Nagar
- Anna Salai
- Ashok Nagar
- T. Nagar
Ruby training batch size in Chennai
Regular Batch ( Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Weekend Training Batch( Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Fast Track batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)