Manual Testing Training in Chennai
Training in Chennai provides best Manual Testing Training in Chennai as class room with placements. We designed this Manual Testing Training from beginner level to advanced level and project based training with helps everyone to be ready for industry practices. Anyone who completes our Manual Testing Training in Chennai will become a master in Manual Testing with hands-on workouts and projects. Our Manual Testing trainers are well experienced and certified working professionals with more experience in real time projects.
What is Manual Testing?
Manual Testing is a process carried out to find the defects. In this method the tester plays an important role as end user and verify all features of the application to ensure that the behavior of the application. The Manual Testing is very basic type of testing which helps to find the bugs in the application under test.
Why Manual Testing?
The main Goal of Manual Testing is to make sure that the application under test is defect free and software application is working as per the requirement specification document. This type includes the testing of the Software manually i.e. without using any automated tool or any script. In this type, tester takes over the role of end user and test the Software to identify any un-expected behavior or bug.
What we do at Training in Chennai for Manual Testing?
Software Testing has created huge demand in IT industry .All the Companies are in real competitive to deliver the Quality Product .So IT industry is in need of people with requisite skills and knowledge has created the need for training in Software Testing. What we at Training in Chennai aim to do?. We are training the “Professional” based on the need of IT industry.
Whom Manual Testing is suitable for?
Manual Testing is suitable for all IT professionals who look forward to become Testing Expertise in future and become industry experts on the same. This course can be pursued by IT and Non-IT professionals (including Fresher’s and Experience Candidate)
Job opportunities in Manual Testing
Software Testing has created huge demand in IT industry .All the Companies are in real competitive to deliver the Quality Product .So IT industry is in need of people with requisite skills and knowledge has created the need for training in Software Testing.
Manual Testing Training Syllabus in Chennai
Manual Testing Course Syllabus
- Introduction to testing
- Verification vs validation
- Types of Applications
- Probabilities of getting an error in an application
- SDLC – Software Development Life Cycle
- Incremental(Agile methodology and Scrum Framework)
- Advantages and Disadvantages of each software development life cycle
- Principles of Testing
- STLC –Software Testing Life Cycle
- Difference between Test case, Use case and Scenario’s.
- How to prepare test plan and strategy
- How to Prepare test case template?
- Difference between Error, bug, defect and failure
- Test Case Design Technique
- Boundary value Analysis
- Equivalence Partitioning
- Decision Table
- State Transition Diagram
- Use Case Testing
- Bug Life cycle
- How to Prepare Bug template?
- Bug Tracking tool
- Types of Testing
- Difference between static and Dynamic testing
- Difference between Functional and Non-functional testing
- Black box testing and its types
- White box testing and its types
- System Integration Testing vs User Acceptance Testing
- Entry Criteria and Exit Criteria
- Test Environment and Test data preparation
- Flow graph notations
- Statement coverage
- Branch Coverage
- path coverage
- Cyclometric Complexity
- Integration testing
- Big Bang Integration
- Incremental Approach – Top Down, Bottom up and Hybrid
- Requirement traceability matrix
Manual Testing trainer Profile & Placement
Our Manual Testing Trainers
- More than 10 Years of experience in Manual Testing® Technologies
- Has worked on multiple realtime Manual Testingprojects
- Working in a top MNC company in Chennai
- Trained 2000+ Students so far
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- Manual Testing certified Professionals
Manual Testing Placement Training in Chennai
- More than 2000+ students Trained
- 92% percent Placement Record
- 1000+ Interviews Organized
Manual Testing training Locations in Chennai
Our Manual Testing Training centers
- Anna Nagar
- Anna Salai
- Ashok Nagar
- T. Nagar
Manual Testing training batch size in Chennai
Regular Batch ( Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Weekend Training Batch( Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Fast Track batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)